Today, the children in this modern world, are living unhealthy and physically unfit life.
Everything has changed from food to their daily free time routine.
Instead of eating healthy and natural food, they are more dependent on fast foods than anything else.
And instead of playing with their friends in the open playground, they are busy in playing video games, chatting on Facebook, whats app, etc., during their free time.
Due to which kids suffer from diseases that are incurable or takes months to be cured.
But wait! there’s an easier solution for this problem. If children practice yoga daily for an hour and change their food habits, then there will be no disease that can ever happen to them.
But it’s only possible through the support of their parents/you.
Maybe you are thinking, why yoga for kids and how it can help? To know, have a look in the infographic below!
Some stats you should tweet –
- Obesity is among the easiest medical conditions to recognize but most difficult to treat. »tweet«
- Unhealthy weight gain due to poor diet and lack or exercise is responsible for over 300,000 deaths each year. »tweet«
- Untreated children with anxiety disorders are at higher risk to perform poorly in school and miss out on important social experiences. »tweet«
- An estimated 1.5 million individuals in the U.S. and tens of millions worldwide are affected by autism. »tweet«
- About 15 to 33% of children & adolescents are obese, 85% of these children have Type II Diabetes. »tweet«
What do you think about yoga for kids? Let me know by commenting below.
Liked the infographic? Then why not share it!
Infographic by ayogastoryforkids.com